Ashes To Ashes
Feel the sound off the leaves.
Trees are talking with a whispering wind.
Deep are my roots against my shallow soul.
Giants fell in the shadow of giants.
Spiritually free beneath my mind as the prison.
Derailed by the brain which is lost to the sanctuary of my pain.
Seldom shivers in quantity.
Tears runs into rivers next to unforgiving warranties.
Driven by nothing into the darkness by something.
Will I survive again by the depth I am willing to dive.
Hide by day to shine with the stars.
Nightmares are hidden when displayed in the shade.
My thoughts are corrupt by the longest of drops.
Edged by a mountain with far too much snow.
Treacherous treasures are collected to stimulate my pleasures.
My heart beats with the flames where the fire bleeds.
Death needs the dead as for I crave my bed in the sanctuary of graves.
One wish can only become true by the death of one fallen star.
Ashes to ashes before dawn and dust.
Blood lust can never be healed by nails hammered into rust.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ashes To Ashes by Unic Cjonr )
- Agony 2, Michael McParland
- Single-minded, gajanan mishra
- Last night was looking in my eyes, valentin savin
- Craving, Foster Teegarden
- Rain in summer امطار صيفية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Poets everywhere, hasmukh amathalal
- New Sandwich, Von Kimball Barney
- Careless, Foster Teegarden
- Butterflies, Deborah Kelley
- Blurred, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)