In the land of the living.
What seems dead.
Even to the Four Souls Of The Lost.
Burns the fires alive.
Abstract dimensions beyond this world we are killing.
Listens to the cries of some.
Who will be saved if none can behave.
The virus in men sprouts the truth for the liars.
I see, you saw.
I am free, you crawl.
I am bound to the hate.
I am caged to my fate.
Arrive any sooner.
By the turn for concern.
Depart in one lifetime.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any Later by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar