Are You Awake?
Are you still awake?
In the dark
Still in you reverie?
Do you dream what I dream?
See what I see?
I swear I would never leave
And I won't.
But where do you fly now?
Among the stars?
Among the sea?
Can you still hear me?
Even now, worlds away
And I still don't even know your name.
Are you awake?
Autumn Winds's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You Awake? by Autumn Winds )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz