Is It Poetry
Are Men Really Evil
Men and women are evil,
and only the consequences hinder us,
from murdering you and everybody else.
We may all say,
that God gives us free will.
While at the same time preventing the consequences of evil.
This becomes a question of, being human.
We may want God to intervene in each case,
of your murder and rape.
But do we want God to really intervene?
Case in point most like living in their own idolatry.
And saying you do not.
Sin is not measured on a murderous or sexual scale.
All sin is an offense to God,
and it all separates us from Him inequally.
An unsaved person was by he, known before birth,
and your worst sin is that of gossip.
You must then look at your self,
as unsaved and as a nonbeliever who is a serial killer.
If God were one of us,
and were to intervene and prevent your evil,
he would have to rub you out.
Like he has done many times before.
Also if God were to prevent,
all the negative consequences of your actions,
would you really have free will?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are Men Really Evil by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery