Is It Poetry
Are Men Really Evil
Men and women are evil,
and only the consequences hinder us,
from murdering you and everybody else.
We may all say,
that God gives us free will.
While at the same time preventing the consequences of evil.
This becomes a question of, being human.
We may want God to intervene in each case,
of your murder and rape.
But do we want God to really intervene?
Case in point most like living in their own idolatry.
And saying you do not.
Sin is not measured on a murderous or sexual scale.
All sin is an offense to God,
and it all separates us from Him inequally.
An unsaved person was by he, known before birth,
and your worst sin is that of gossip.
You must then look at your self,
as unsaved and as a nonbeliever who is a serial killer.
If God were one of us,
and were to intervene and prevent your evil,
he would have to rub you out.
Like he has done many times before.
Also if God were to prevent,
all the negative consequences of your actions,
would you really have free will?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are Men Really Evil by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
- Between Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Transcending Life On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Hare And His Wife, Tony Adah
- Pussy So Good, Joseph Rodriguez
- Novel Approaches, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)