Yes, we are angry
There is complete chaos and disorder
Every one want to run their own system
A mad race to reach on top.
Love, emotion & feeling find it difficult
To some space in human kind,
People are in hurry to reach desired destination.
all our celebration connected to money.
we will give money on birthday we are valued
we will give donation to a reputed education institute
we will give bribe our job will be done in few second
when we will realize this is a vise -versa problem.
We want to swim on money river,
but we do not want to sink in money river.
Stop, think and go
Build and develop a system.
Stop this mad race, money is something but not everything
give some time on good thought
Which give little bit of room to love, emotion &feeling
Thought that build and develop a system
Which provide peace of mind and meaning of growth.
Are you angry, raise your voice say "yes we are angry"
‘O' Really we are!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Approach by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar