I lost my way when I went to town alone
I realized all the horrible things I've done
To you. I thought I find someone just like your clone
Again. But I end up lost with no one to call my own
I've realized I'm alone trying to find the way,
I lost myself, when you went away.
I searched, but couldn't find my way.
I may never get home again.
I kept a vigil trying to let bygone be bygone,
But could not forget the things you won't condone.
Though I tried very hard to atone,
Yet In your heart, I you dethrone.
I take back those words I said.
It hurts to know your heart I mislaid.
Please do not let my entire plea gainsaid.
Don't let the cord that us bind unbraid.
Let us return to where we went our ways.
Retrace our steps to our special doorway.
Though we might have gone faraway
Apart, May all our mistakes fadeaway
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apology by Dave BenOdafe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus