Animal Riddle Rhymes For Animal Lovers
(Remember each plus+ prefixed line describes a diffrent animal. Try naming each different animal in the riddle. I've done these types of riddles on other sites and poets have so enjoyed doing them. So try solving and after sufficient answer attempts by diffrent poets I'll announce the 1st 3 winners along with my answers.) ok try it.)
+Hooks and hangs itself prehensile style
+Paves the path with sticky glue slime
+Just watch a velvet moss covered branch that's mobile
+but watch out for that log-like predator's guile in the Nile
with a sly smile to beguile
+Nocturnal eyeballs move on baby face in the bush, oh my!
+Another a bird with the name of a flying toy in the sky.
+Its tongue that shoots out like a soft shooting arrow
+A winged biped one standing as upright as a human fellow.
+This one has the largest ears
+This one a little crown he wears
+A living teddybear gives its baby a piggy back ride.
+A young one who in its mommy's 'hide' pocket does hide
+Hardened skin house moving upon four wheels
+And another with a clothing that peels.
+Shakes its tail like a human baby's toy
+For safety in numbers this one's caravan convoy
Mention 3 animals who this method of travel employ.
Guess guess guess
S.zaynub Kamoonpuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Animal Riddle Rhymes For Animal Lovers by S.zaynub Kamoonpuri )
- Sliding Into Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- GREATNESS OF MOTHER, P.YASWANTH REDDY
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)