Animal Riddle Rhymes For Animal Lovers
(Remember each plus+ prefixed line describes a diffrent animal. Try naming each different animal in the riddle. I've done these types of riddles on other sites and poets have so enjoyed doing them. So try solving and after sufficient answer attempts by diffrent poets I'll announce the 1st 3 winners along with my answers.) ok try it.)
+Hooks and hangs itself prehensile style
+Paves the path with sticky glue slime
+Just watch a velvet moss covered branch that's mobile
+but watch out for that log-like predator's guile in the Nile
with a sly smile to beguile
+Nocturnal eyeballs move on baby face in the bush, oh my!
+Another a bird with the name of a flying toy in the sky.
+Its tongue that shoots out like a soft shooting arrow
+A winged biped one standing as upright as a human fellow.
+This one has the largest ears
+This one a little crown he wears
+A living teddybear gives its baby a piggy back ride.
+A young one who in its mommy's 'hide' pocket does hide
+Hardened skin house moving upon four wheels
+And another with a clothing that peels.
+Shakes its tail like a human baby's toy
+For safety in numbers this one's caravan convoy
Mention 3 animals who this method of travel employ.
Guess guess guess
S.zaynub Kamoonpuri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Animal Riddle Rhymes For Animal Lovers by S.zaynub Kamoonpuri )
- A Confession, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Dog Lays at, David McLansky
- Asthi-Kalasha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- And We Came to Pass, Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
- Praising a Poet, 'me' by a Co-Poet!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- The two I trust (sonnet), Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)