Angel- God- Pray
Smell his skin of narcissus and underworlds.
The eyes are stars, attracting cosmic spaces.
Descendants of history, dark pasts' remover.
The disease of an angel
The angel himself.
The universe his power & behind.
Time and space, his though.
Natural selection, the hand of god.
The Life, his breath.
The beginning and the infinite are his age.
Humans are his joy and his pain.
Lord forgives what we have been.
Amend what we are.
And direct what we shall be. A-man
Why we pray?
We are hunted.
In a reality of illusion, air.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel- God- Pray by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro