Angel- God- Pray
Smell his skin of narcissus and underworlds.
The eyes are stars, attracting cosmic spaces.
Descendants of history, dark pasts' remover.
The disease of an angel
The angel himself.
The universe his power & behind.
Time and space, his though.
Natural selection, the hand of god.
The Life, his breath.
The beginning and the infinite are his age.
Humans are his joy and his pain.
Lord forgives what we have been.
Amend what we are.
And direct what we shall be. A-man
Why we pray?
We are hunted.
In a reality of illusion, air.
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel- God- Pray by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar