Angel- God- Pray
Smell his skin of narcissus and underworlds.
The eyes are stars, attracting cosmic spaces.
Descendants of history, dark pasts' remover.
The disease of an angel
The angel himself.
The universe his power & behind.
Time and space, his though.
Natural selection, the hand of god.
The Life, his breath.
The beginning and the infinite are his age.
Humans are his joy and his pain.
Lord forgives what we have been.
Amend what we are.
And direct what we shall be. A-man
Why we pray?
We are hunted.
In a reality of illusion, air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel- God- Pray by Luca Menin )
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
- Make it a new day., Patrick Czyz
- A Deadly Romance, Akhtar Jawad
- Tear Stained Haiku, Patrick Czyz
- It Hurts When Your're Letting Go, Marvin Tordillos
- Where Is The Faith Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)