And thus began the (cosmic) life
… And thus began the (cosmic) life,
The plants, animals, stars and the galaxies
Are the transformation of this singularity, the all encompassing absolute reality
Of knowledge, ignorance, happiness, suffering, the substratum of everything.
Creation and Destruction of universe, a process perpetual
To which, I'm the beginning, the end and the middle
Dimensionless, endless and indestructible
Said so, asked HE, 'How would you like to see the end! '.
I saw, a luminous explosion, in the distant sky, a supernova, as the star dies
The cycle of stardust, the formation of stars, creation of life, as it all begins
I saw, in the zenith, a red giant, a white dwarf, a nadir black-hole, and in the oblivion
The neutron remnants floating around, A Big Bang..and Universe was born!
… And thus began the (cosmic) life.
Susanta Pattnayak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And thus began the (cosmic) life by Susanta Pattnayak )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown