Susanta Pattnayak Poems
- 'Sea' Verse -1- Sea, My wife and I
- Forest Forest Has always been a thrilling mystery to ...
- A Bright Sunny Day After Days ...
- Caged Dreams She dreams, no more. The rise and the fall of ...
- O Internet O thou internet thee my confidant be my ...
- I Head For The Stars Look not back, Leave your being, ...
- O' Sculptor O' Sculptor With your hammer and chisel carve ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Susanta Pattnayak
My wife and I
a winter cold dark night
along the passionate moments
under the warmth of a glossy blanket
to the touch, to the cool breath
of a lonely sea.
The water washed our feet
the sands gave us a ready seat
the breeze played the symphony
the waves danced in harmony
along moved to the tune,
the fishing lights, up and down.
Whispered into our eras
the mystery of
the vikings, the rovers and their plunders
the history of
the trades, traders and their crafty barters
the adventure ...