Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
... and Lethewards have sunk
Plastic patterns swiftly flowing
gladly lend impressions glowing
sometimes faster, sometimes slowing,
constant keeping - not all knowing.
Thus mind radar to and froing -
whirlwind nature, blowing, blowing,
Cupid with his darts arrowing,
and acrostics all a-rowing, -
seeks to answer questions sowing
further questions Time a-mowing
soon forgets, leaves little showing.
Poet Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.