Edward Kofi Louis
An Original Piece Of Work
I will say it like it is written with your love,
I will write it like it is written with your muse,
I will do it like it is noted by your works,
So, draw near to me with your true heart and, let me love you.
Many are called but few are chosen;
Like the muse of the art on your paper,
But, i have my mind on this love.
With a unique individual on your side;
With the images of your art works that say more about who you are.
With articles that expopses the muse of your sweet love;
Hidden in the land of your love without a clue,
But, an original piece of work marks your identity.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Original Piece Of Work by Edward Kofi Louis )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore