Edward Kofi Louis
An Original Piece Of Work
I will say it like it is written with your love,
I will write it like it is written with your muse,
I will do it like it is noted by your works,
So, draw near to me with your true heart and, let me love you.
Many are called but few are chosen;
Like the muse of the art on your paper,
But, i have my mind on this love.
With a unique individual on your side;
With the images of your art works that say more about who you are.
With articles that expopses the muse of your sweet love;
Hidden in the land of your love without a clue,
But, an original piece of work marks your identity.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Original Piece Of Work by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way