RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Inclusive Life
Flying high, soaring to inner rhythms, holding them close, forever hoping to travel distant horizons with them.
Touching heart-strings of eternal youth, beckoning from yesterday's shores, totally immersed in an energy beyond realms of earthly life.
Circular paths of beauty, climbing higher into space, taking with
them - all inclusive - life of yesterday's imagination.
Rhythms constantly swimming through my brain, encompassing every neuron, synapse and creative pathway, expanding and enfolding particles of abstraction along the way.
Gathering seedlings from fields of inner visions, picking blossoms, creating bouquets of logic and reason, then blending all into imagination's subconsciousness.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Inclusive Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Prisoner's Song, Tony Adah
- Anticipation, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream, shakil ahmed
- My boat is sinking ever so slowly, JIBAN GOSWAMI
- You Can Lil story, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Exploitation, gajanan mishra
- Three Simple Words, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Loving Others, Tom Zart
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)