RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Inclusive Life
Flying high, soaring to inner rhythms, holding them close, forever hoping to travel distant horizons with them.
Touching heart-strings of eternal youth, beckoning from yesterday's shores, totally immersed in an energy beyond realms of earthly life.
Circular paths of beauty, climbing higher into space, taking with
them - all inclusive - life of yesterday's imagination.
Rhythms constantly swimming through my brain, encompassing every neuron, synapse and creative pathway, expanding and enfolding particles of abstraction along the way.
Gathering seedlings from fields of inner visions, picking blossoms, creating bouquets of logic and reason, then blending all into imagination's subconsciousness.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Inclusive Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 March 1941 -)
(18 November 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Kev Elmer
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
Poem of the Day
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave
- Bell, Book & Candle, David Lewis Paget
- Dear baby - (Something Casual), Mitta Xinindlu
- A Glowing Morning, Rohit Sapra