RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Inclusive Life
Flying high, soaring to inner rhythms, holding them close, forever hoping to travel distant horizons with them.
Touching heart-strings of eternal youth, beckoning from yesterday's shores, totally immersed in an energy beyond realms of earthly life.
Circular paths of beauty, climbing higher into space, taking with
them - all inclusive - life of yesterday's imagination.
Rhythms constantly swimming through my brain, encompassing every neuron, synapse and creative pathway, expanding and enfolding particles of abstraction along the way.
Gathering seedlings from fields of inner visions, picking blossoms, creating bouquets of logic and reason, then blending all into imagination's subconsciousness.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Inclusive Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Adnate to the Funicle, Robert Ronnow
- Lime-trees, Dr John Celes
- South Bronx, Robert Ronnow
- The Slow Dimension, Sare Sayidi