An Amber Z in the twilight's sky
Briefly an awesome cloudy Amber Z in the twilight's sky,
briefly captured my wandering eyes.
It was a heavenly sign given to me
by God on High.
Slowly my heavenly cloudy
vision disappeared from my
eyes with the darkening of
the early evening sky.
For a few brief moments in time,
my heart was filled with His
matchless love oh so divine.
God's Holy Spirit told me-
'mankind is rapidly running out of time! '
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country
Revised: August 27,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Amber Z in the twilight's sky by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer