An Amber Z's twilight sky #2
Oh, dear Lord, what do I see?
It looks like a cloudy amber Z.
It briefly caught my wondering eye.
And still I failed to understand, why?
Oh, dear Lord, I was not afraid!
Slowly my heavenly cloudy Z
faded away into the memories
of my yesterdays.
Yes, my heavenly sign softly, and gently
faded away with the darkening of the evening sky.
And then I knew the reason why.
For a few moments in time, my heart was
filled with His awesome love so divine!
And than I heard, but did not see what- God's
Holy Spirit told me, 'Roxanne, because
you are such a good friend of mine-
I will tell you mankind is rapaidly
running out of time!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country.
Revised: August 27,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Amber Z's twilight sky #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- Your Possible Futures, Joseph Archer
- Winters Descent, Babbling Brookes
- Wintersummertime, Joseph Archer
- The ComeBack, Asma Riaz Khan
- Dreams, Sergio D'Amico
- Untitled (We Were On A Train), Joseph Archer
- My Sunprincess, Neela Nath
- Colorful Dots-2, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- You, Joseph Archer
- दुखुनि मोदै हुगारनानै, Ronjoy Brahma