An Amber Z's twilight sky #2
Oh, dear Lord, what do I see?
It looks like a cloudy amber Z.
It briefly caught my wondering eye.
And still I failed to understand, why?
Oh, dear Lord, I was not afraid!
Slowly my heavenly cloudy Z
faded away into the memories
of my yesterdays.
Yes, my heavenly sign softly, and gently
faded away with the darkening of the evening sky.
And then I knew the reason why.
For a few moments in time, my heart was
filled with His awesome love so divine!
And than I heard, but did not see what- God's
Holy Spirit told me, 'Roxanne, because
you are such a good friend of mine-
I will tell you mankind is rapaidly
running out of time!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country.
Revised: August 27,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Amber Z's twilight sky #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)