Am I Human at Night?
I have two sides.
One I like,
And one I despise.
Marked by life,
Am I human at night?
So characterized by their gestures
That it is metal to chew.
If in life there's a heaven,
I must tell you, it is cruel,
As it allows what we go through,
And condones what we do.
The earliest chance at death
Would not be too soon.
Then again, why live?
Why exist in the first place?
It'll take all life to forgive
The existence of my birthplace.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Human at Night? by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel