Am I Beig Selfish?
I want you to be with me,
I need you in my life,
Without you I don't know how I'll survive.
Looking into your eyes,
You're so beautiful,
I'm glad you're mine.
Hours and hours go by,
And never get tired,
We keep talking,
Moments with are the best.
I just wish you and I are alone in our own world,
I'm sorry I can't share you,
That'll break my heart,
From the start,
I wanted you for me,
And only me,
Am I being selfish?
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am I Beig Selfish? by Aisha Alansari )
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
- Between Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Transcending Life On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Hare And His Wife, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)