Am I Beig Selfish?
I want you to be with me,
I need you in my life,
Without you I don't know how I'll survive.
Looking into your eyes,
You're so beautiful,
I'm glad you're mine.
Hours and hours go by,
And never get tired,
We keep talking,
Moments with are the best.
I just wish you and I are alone in our own world,
I'm sorry I can't share you,
That'll break my heart,
From the start,
I wanted you for me,
And only me,
Am I being selfish?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am I Beig Selfish? by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak