Am I Beig Selfish?
I want you to be with me,
I need you in my life,
Without you I don't know how I'll survive.
Looking into your eyes,
You're so beautiful,
I'm glad you're mine.
Hours and hours go by,
And never get tired,
We keep talking,
Moments with are the best.
I just wish you and I are alone in our own world,
I'm sorry I can't share you,
That'll break my heart,
From the start,
I wanted you for me,
And only me,
Am I being selfish?
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am I Beig Selfish? by Aisha Alansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...