Am I Beig Selfish?
I want you to be with me,
I need you in my life,
Without you I don't know how I'll survive.
Looking into your eyes,
You're so beautiful,
I'm glad you're mine.
Hours and hours go by,
And never get tired,
We keep talking,
Moments with are the best.
I just wish you and I are alone in our own world,
I'm sorry I can't share you,
That'll break my heart,
From the start,
I wanted you for me,
And only me,
Am I being selfish?
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am I Beig Selfish? by Aisha Alansari )
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin