Always A 'Hotty' To Me
You've always been
And always will be
The be-all and end-all
The memories will linger
And grow more precious you see
So I'll hold them tightly. and clutch them
The coy look in your eyes
When you said ' Should we? '
But sly words unspoken, said 'yes'
We were young, now we're old
You'd think passion would grow cold
But you'll always be a 'hotty'
David Whalen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always A 'Hotty' To Me by David Whalen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh