Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
alone, the murder
The house was empty
The voices were just vanity
They were just panty!
I was alone on the sofa
Listen to the beat of vodka
That was just beating my head
Just in this time and after…
I was thinking, blinking, I was watching, then sitting
I had seen a cat with a great tail
Wait a minute …that was hail!
Thinking now, thinking then, and thinking about the stupid sake!
Sitting, around the flat dish,
Jerking with the other's pish!
The bottle of vodka …that's finish!
I was alone in that world, the world of the wolfs, the world of the coals!
I was ignored in the black line…
But somebody told me: how are things?
This was the first time of my feels,
That some bodies just told me how your feels are!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone, the murder by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
- inks run out, lee fones
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns