Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
alone, the murder
The house was empty
The voices were just vanity
They were just panty!
I was alone on the sofa
Listen to the beat of vodka
That was just beating my head
Just in this time and after…
I was thinking, blinking, I was watching, then sitting
I had seen a cat with a great tail
Wait a minute …that was hail!
Thinking now, thinking then, and thinking about the stupid sake!
Sitting, around the flat dish,
Jerking with the other's pish!
The bottle of vodka …that's finish!
I was alone in that world, the world of the wolfs, the world of the coals!
I was ignored in the black line…
But somebody told me: how are things?
This was the first time of my feels,
That some bodies just told me how your feels are!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone, the murder by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- A Spray of Water: Tanka [one narcissus], Chimako Tada
- And water lies plainly, Laurie Sheck
- Three Little Words, Adam Wilson
- Smile 1, Suresh Dogra
- Inertia of Mind, Aftab Alam
- Page By Page, Katherine Perry
- Break pen, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)