Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
alone, the murder
The house was empty
The voices were just vanity
They were just panty!
I was alone on the sofa
Listen to the beat of vodka
That was just beating my head
Just in this time and after…
I was thinking, blinking, I was watching, then sitting
I had seen a cat with a great tail
Wait a minute …that was hail!
Thinking now, thinking then, and thinking about the stupid sake!
Sitting, around the flat dish,
Jerking with the other's pish!
The bottle of vodka …that's finish!
I was alone in that world, the world of the wolfs, the world of the coals!
I was ignored in the black line…
But somebody told me: how are things?
This was the first time of my feels,
That some bodies just told me how your feels are!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (alone, the murder by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta