Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) (Iran, Islamic republic of)
alone, the murder
The house was empty
The voices were just vanity
They were just panty!
I was alone on the sofa
Listen to the beat of vodka
That was just beating my head
Just in this time and after…
I was thinking, blinking, I was watching, then sitting
I had seen a cat with a great tail
Wait a minute …that was hail!
Thinking now, thinking then, and thinking about the stupid sake!
Sitting, around the flat dish,
Jerking with the other's pish!
The bottle of vodka …that's finish!
I was alone in that world, the world of the wolfs, the world of the coals!
I was ignored in the black line…
But somebody told me: how are things?
This was the first time of my feels,
That some bodies just told me how your feels are!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
- A life that is heading nowhere
- A Path To Salvation
- About an Angelic Brother
- Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart ...
- Adventures Of Two Captains_ In Darkness ...
- Adventures of two captains_ part 6_ Ashl...
- Adventures of two captains_ Part 8, By H...
- Adventures of two captains_ rescue a nic...
- alone, the murder
- An answer
- An Unseen Love
- And about money
- Bath of blood and the master of death
- Birthday Of Mars
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.