Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
From heaven to the earth and the platform sights
I can carry heavy things such a huge light
I am waiting for good news since long times
I have prayed a lot unless my dirty crimes
Every time I just hear the word: no…no…it couldn't happen or something like that
I suggest you to not looking for black birds and bats in the cave, you can find lots of them in my mind, and I mean a black bat!
I'm always in stress to hearing the word yes
I need somebody to clean this mind from a heavy mess
I want to weep, I want to shout, and I want to cry
Looking for a positive option, looking for a sweet hi
Destroyed from inside, a damaged inner soul
That white and clean face is changed by a depress coal
Lost plans, the feeling of ignorance, and my pervious soul that was unleash
Are cracking this poor body and all my wishes
When the voice of my near people goes up,
I like to tear my clothes, I like to go on a place that is top, but again I will hear the satanic word nope!
For God's sake …the soul that is rake…
My hands have to save me from the NOT lake!
Looking for an ANSWER, it can save me, can give me a fresh feeling
My soul will be blessed; it will be calm down, then ready for feeding!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An answer by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke