temper with my soul
concoctions of dillusion
mirage stories past told.
Diminishing my sight
distractions destroy my senses
just blind me with the light
of a thousand stressful tenses.
End all of this
O' Lord I believe in you
safeguarded with your bliss
no one can be as true.
Faith relinquishes any trouble
of all outside influences
as holiness and truth couple
all false realities are forced to crumble.
Evil trembles at Your voice
as Your tone passes through me
with You as my poise
sin will always be led to defeat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Allusion Illusions by Daniel Warner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah