At Day's End
At day's end, I have no other thought,
but to see you, and no other
that, is the dream I have always sought,
and for you to always be my lover.
At day's end, it's your voice I hear,
its the one that calls calm and quiet,
almost like your so near
even though I can't even buy it.
At day's end, I yearn for your touch
as I hope you do too
that is why I love you so much
because, I know you do too.
At day's end, you wait for me there
down by the shore, so we can talk,
as I run my fingers through your hair,
we step on the beach just to walk.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Day's End by Daniel Warner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessings, Ronald Wallace
- heart, laxami Cards
- The Facts Of Life, Ronald Wallace
- The Fat of the Land, Ronald Wallace
- Cello, Phil Soar
- In Praise of Winter, Ronald Wallace
- Traveling, Ronald Wallace
- Snow Joke, Ronald Wallace
- The Humor of the Universe, Ronald Wallace
- Literature in the 21st Century [excerpt], Ronald Wallace