to the ignoble
tears, my heart
Making my eyes
of the rib-tickling
bleeding, ain't it?
I see bearded walls
caged under deprived
I am a good
now that I own
words that speak.
And I have no skin left.
They simply wound
but they never
My arms were
broken and I was
path at awful
made me drink.
I have been
looming over the
The emerald sea
is bouncing atop
the sea bed.
The light was broken.
It was in discord
to the quadrille.
But it has
snatched me away,
that is placed
far apart from
where I belong.
I am allochthonous.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Allochthonous by Devanshi Khetarpal )
- A Dream, Steve Kittell
- Waiting on my time, Gypsy Pain
- Mohabbat kaamil ho gayi, Ahatisham Alam
- Single Dad, louis rams
- A Victim of Love?, Mr. Nobody
- The Ugly Brother, Von Kimball Barney
- Khwaabon ki Haqikat, Ahatisham Alam
- THE BIRTH LAND, Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Hame Rone ki aadat pad gai, Ahatisham Alam
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.72, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)