All The Time
Never in this world does a goal be scored, all the time,
Why do we finish and play with those abhorred, all the time?
This right is a human right, one of the innocent blessings,
One who is divine shall be those adored, all of the time.
A conversation has begun too fast, and so slowly afterwards,
No longer does judgement enter this award, all of this time.
One word darkens my hold on the dressings of old,
Full boredom ensues and taps turn aboard, all the time.
A little observer, or infant, shall beware of the ancient tongue,
We need the work it endeavours full of his broadsword, all the time.
This I abstain from, and this I enact to remove the threat,
The threat has been strong, in my hoard that seems all of the time.
But my names will endanger everyone, with guilt and happiness,
Seeming to behold the strong at heart, the ones under the Lord, all of His Time.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All The Time by Naveed Akram )
- In Search of Hercule Poirot, Deborah Eker
- Modern Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- READ, READ, READ THE BOOK, Michael P. Johnson
- Different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Are you really?, Maxim Pokalyuhin
- The pain and pricks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The maiden poem...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Loves silent vigil, Erato
- I Miss You., sanjay Pathak
- I am Sorry., sanjay Pathak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1886 - 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)