All The Time
Never in this world does a goal be scored, all the time,
Why do we finish and play with those abhorred, all the time?
This right is a human right, one of the innocent blessings,
One who is divine shall be those adored, all of the time.
A conversation has begun too fast, and so slowly afterwards,
No longer does judgement enter this award, all of this time.
One word darkens my hold on the dressings of old,
Full boredom ensues and taps turn aboard, all the time.
A little observer, or infant, shall beware of the ancient tongue,
We need the work it endeavours full of his broadsword, all the time.
This I abstain from, and this I enact to remove the threat,
The threat has been strong, in my hoard that seems all of the time.
But my names will endanger everyone, with guilt and happiness,
Seeming to behold the strong at heart, the ones under the Lord, all of His Time.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All The Time by Naveed Akram )
- Over Time, Fatima Nusairat
- Truth is that, gajanan mishra
- FUCHSIA, Aminath Neena
- love is an 8 ball- it is decidedly so, Mandolyn ...
- Rising of a New Day Through Shine, Rohit Sapra
- Sad Cloud, ramesh rai
- I am carnival, Havilah
- Creative Musical Juces, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Finally Found Our Home, Michael McParland
- Distance doesn't matter, Antonio Liao
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Dirge, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)