All The Time
Never in this world does a goal be scored, all the time,
Why do we finish and play with those abhorred, all the time?
This right is a human right, one of the innocent blessings,
One who is divine shall be those adored, all of the time.
A conversation has begun too fast, and so slowly afterwards,
No longer does judgement enter this award, all of this time.
One word darkens my hold on the dressings of old,
Full boredom ensues and taps turn aboard, all the time.
A little observer, or infant, shall beware of the ancient tongue,
We need the work it endeavours full of his broadsword, all the time.
This I abstain from, and this I enact to remove the threat,
The threat has been strong, in my hoard that seems all of the time.
But my names will endanger everyone, with guilt and happiness,
Seeming to behold the strong at heart, the ones under the Lord, all of His Time.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All The Time by Naveed Akram )
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
- My Prayer, Clive Blake
- AFTER THESE MISTS AND FOGS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Creek of death!, SALINI NAIR
- Your Coronation, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Love You, How To Say, Get It Sent Acro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Right To Prevail, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)