All The Time
Never in this world does a goal be scored, all the time,
Why do we finish and play with those abhorred, all the time?
This right is a human right, one of the innocent blessings,
One who is divine shall be those adored, all of the time.
A conversation has begun too fast, and so slowly afterwards,
No longer does judgement enter this award, all of this time.
One word darkens my hold on the dressings of old,
Full boredom ensues and taps turn aboard, all the time.
A little observer, or infant, shall beware of the ancient tongue,
We need the work it endeavours full of his broadsword, all the time.
This I abstain from, and this I enact to remove the threat,
The threat has been strong, in my hoard that seems all of the time.
But my names will endanger everyone, with guilt and happiness,
Seeming to behold the strong at heart, the ones under the Lord, all of His Time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All The Time by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova