All Depends on Mind!
A small dust in one's eye can
hide whole world,
Every impression depends on
how clear one's eyes are,
And how clear the line of vission
is, Because even a small leaf near eye can hide even the distant
Sun! A feeble voice nearest to ears can
hide a distant loud voice! Life is the record of impressions
More than that is,
Way of communication and
connotations, Encounters of truth and false!
Blinding our eyes with our own
Or by covering eyes with our
eyes are helpless, as helpless as any useful device, misused!
Senses are independent of one
Yet they are confederate,
Mind is the the governor,
Soul is the king!
May these senses obey or conspire,
Impressions on the mind,
Expressions of mind,
Misunderstanding is far dangerous than not understanding,
Reports of Governor are decisive,
lead or mislead the King,
But the raise and fall,
Depends on how able the king is!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Depends on Mind! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar