Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
Life is journey in
Some may identify and look up,
while most of us busy in playing,
these withdraw to solitude,
Search and gain ground!
Men here enjoy with pebbles and shells,
find a mare's nest,
Than leave no stone upturned,
hold the field,
And reach top!
Rather than hold water, most escape,
Only few take the test,
And win time tested Truths!
We have men of business here,
some have their own business,
some have laziness,
Indifference makes lot of difference!
Danger of slipping into hell is more,
Walking along the path of life,
Keeping an on world and another on heaven,
But it may be a hard thing to achieve,
Nothing is impossible to
men of courage and talent!
Look how short lived our happiness is,
However strong and comfortable may be,
This world is momentary,
we are in illusions,
Allusion will show nothing is real,
not found here!
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.