All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
Life is journey in
Some may identify and look up,
while most of us busy in playing,
these withdraw to solitude,
Search and gain ground!
Men here enjoy with pebbles and shells,
find a mare's nest,
Than leave no stone upturned,
hold the field,
And reach top!
Rather than hold water, most escape,
Only few take the test,
And win time tested Truths!
We have men of business here,
some have their own business,
some have laziness,
Indifference makes lot of difference!
Danger of slipping into hell is more,
Walking along the path of life,
Keeping an on world and another on heaven,
But it may be a hard thing to achieve,
Nothing is impossible to
men of courage and talent!
Look how short lived our happiness is,
However strong and comfortable may be,
This world is momentary,
we are in illusions,
Allusion will show nothing is real,
not found here!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Is Fool's Paradise Here! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- The Merely Imagined Author Writing The L.., mary douglas
- Will you come to me tonight?, Erato
- पापा, sushant jha
- पापा, sushant jha
- Resurgence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Returning from the Broken Mirror Myth, Gabriel Sumon
- Tour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
Poem of the Day
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1636 or 1637 – ca. 27 September 1674)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)