All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
Life is journey in
Some may identify and look up,
while most of us busy in playing,
these withdraw to solitude,
Search and gain ground!
Men here enjoy with pebbles and shells,
find a mare's nest,
Than leave no stone upturned,
hold the field,
And reach top!
Rather than hold water, most escape,
Only few take the test,
And win time tested Truths!
We have men of business here,
some have their own business,
some have laziness,
Indifference makes lot of difference!
Danger of slipping into hell is more,
Walking along the path of life,
Keeping an on world and another on heaven,
But it may be a hard thing to achieve,
Nothing is impossible to
men of courage and talent!
Look how short lived our happiness is,
However strong and comfortable may be,
This world is momentary,
we are in illusions,
Allusion will show nothing is real,
not found here!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Is Fool's Paradise Here! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas