All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
Life is journey in
Some may identify and look up,
while most of us busy in playing,
these withdraw to solitude,
Search and gain ground!
Men here enjoy with pebbles and shells,
find a mare's nest,
Than leave no stone upturned,
hold the field,
And reach top!
Rather than hold water, most escape,
Only few take the test,
And win time tested Truths!
We have men of business here,
some have their own business,
some have laziness,
Indifference makes lot of difference!
Danger of slipping into hell is more,
Walking along the path of life,
Keeping an on world and another on heaven,
But it may be a hard thing to achieve,
Nothing is impossible to
men of courage and talent!
Look how short lived our happiness is,
However strong and comfortable may be,
This world is momentary,
we are in illusions,
Allusion will show nothing is real,
not found here!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Is Fool's Paradise Here! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- WHY DID YOU COME THEN, kunjubi varghese
- Remembering J.K.2, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Pure world, gajanan mishra
- Destruction, Suresh Dogra
- CLOUDS, Orlando Belo
- The Masked Man, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Night Is Young, Katherine Nordhaus
- You are seen clearly (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Remembering J.K, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Courting!, RAJESH.C BOSE
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)