Andrew Marvell (31 March 1621 – 16 August 1678 / Yorkshire, England)
Regibus haec posuit Ludovicus Templa futuris;
Gratior ast ipsi Castra fuere Domus.
Submitted: Tuesday, December 31, 2002
Poet Other Poems
- A Dialogue Between The Soul And Body
- A Dialogue Between Thyrsis And Dorinda
- A Dialogue, Between the Resolved Soul, A...
- A Garden, Written after the Civil Wars
- A Letter To Doctor Ingelo, then With My ...
- A Poem Upon The Death Of O.C.
- Ametas And Thestylis Making Hay-Ropes
- An Epitaph
- An Horatian Ode Upon Cromwell's Return f...
- Blake's Victory
- Clorinda And Damon
- Cromwell's Return
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.