ALEXADERIA IS MUCH MORE PRETTIER
Egypt is pretty, but Alexanderia is much more prettier. On earth there is something pretty and that thing is Egypt's Alexanderia. In Alexanderia all beauty is over there. The pretty sea is one of the wonders of the pretty Alexaderia. All beauty is distributed over there in everything. The sunny and bright city of woderful Egypt. Nothing on earth resembles its natural beauty. Its mythical beauty is unbelievable. It's a great city of all cities. Everything is great and pretty in it. Love and beauty are always over there. Pretty life is over there. Nothing on earth is like Alexanderia's beauty. Alexanderia deserves to be named the the city of all beauty.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ALEXADERIA IS MUCH MORE PRETTIER by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- i multi-task hard for you, Mandolyn ...
- Gridlock, Polarization And Shown Indiffe.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Similar yet different, Nassy Fesharaki
- Early To Bed, Michael McParland
- Burnt Offerings, John Tansey
- On the Day Isaac Lay Upon the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- 567, Mandolyn ...
- A Painful Extraction, Greg Costello
- Never Conquering Friendship, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At shoes' stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns