Life can't be soft always- with woes too oft
So strived a couple in love and despair
With kids to be raised to a level fair
Hardships they faced- supportive hers was lot
She chose to teaching and worked hard aloft
Poverty was scared of her- she was not
Noted she grew helping her spouse a lot
Grown sons settled abroad she lived with them
Sometimes now back here as a fresh anthem
She came- an angel from heaven a lot
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
There are two quintains required and this gives the poet a lot of flexibility to mix and match if required.
5 x 5
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -164 by Indira Renganathan )
Did you read them?
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...