Night Space Winkles Its Love..(Nocturna)
The Nocturna is basically a nine line poetry form based
on the nocturne theme and it consists of three tercets
linked by the rhyme of the centre line;
Rgyme- a b a, c b c, d b d
Night Space Winkles Its Love..
Night space winkles its love at moon in full
But the dull clouds play cheat hiding the moon
Watching it the wind comes and blows in full
And the awaiting earth now thanks the wind
That the earth too is in love with the moon
Busy blowing in higher force the wind
But then the clouds and trees shaken too much
Tired, beg for soothing breeze for earth and moon
In perfect match turn all breezed very much
Indira Renganathan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alankar(Decor) -153 by Indira Renganathan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...