Air hostess and drooling men
Welcome aboard, she smiled.
I wish she were a she,
Good lord it was he.
Like the elusive myna she spoke,
Hidden in between speakers her voice echoed.
Fasten your seat belts, don't go to the loo,
Capt is just about to take us to land of the poo.
This is how you blow air, save your life and loving
Take your parachute and say mommy I am flying
We will serve you refreshments, pay and eat
Oh baby why don't you come clean and let's take it neat.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Air hostess and drooling men by Hardik Vaidya )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum
- Shadowmerge, Saiom Shriver
- Life is Cruel, Levi Crum
- Him, Levi Crum
- Watching Language Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Lady, Michael P. McParland
- OH! winter, let it snow again, Juwon Daniel
- The Run For Glory, Karen GonzalezVidela
- Like A Needle And A Thread Did Wed (By S.., Anastasia Hunt