Air hostess and drooling men
Welcome aboard, she smiled.
I wish she were a she,
Good lord it was he.
Like the elusive myna she spoke,
Hidden in between speakers her voice echoed.
Fasten your seat belts, don't go to the loo,
Capt is just about to take us to land of the poo.
This is how you blow air, save your life and loving
Take your parachute and say mommy I am flying
We will serve you refreshments, pay and eat
Oh baby why don't you come clean and let's take it neat.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Air hostess and drooling men by Hardik Vaidya )
- YOUNG AND INNOCENT, Philo Yan
- Tale of the Neck, Ima Ryma
- Life's Lived Long Lessons, Katherine Nordhaus
- Nigah-e-naaz (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- चाँद रात में सैर, Rajnish Manga
- Passages of Time, Phil Soar
- Listening To Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Are, Phil Soar
- Racing In A Yellow Cab, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)