Air hostess and drooling men
Welcome aboard, she smiled.
I wish she were a she,
Good lord it was he.
Like the elusive myna she spoke,
Hidden in between speakers her voice echoed.
Fasten your seat belts, don't go to the loo,
Capt is just about to take us to land of the poo.
This is how you blow air, save your life and loving
Take your parachute and say mommy I am flying
We will serve you refreshments, pay and eat
Oh baby why don't you come clean and let's take it neat.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Air hostess and drooling men by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai