Air hostess and drooling men
Welcome aboard, she smiled.
I wish she were a she,
Good lord it was he.
Like the elusive myna she spoke,
Hidden in between speakers her voice echoed.
Fasten your seat belts, don't go to the loo,
Capt is just about to take us to land of the poo.
This is how you blow air, save your life and loving
Take your parachute and say mommy I am flying
We will serve you refreshments, pay and eat
Oh baby why don't you come clean and let's take it neat.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Air hostess and drooling men by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty