Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
The Sun rises on my place will Shine,
but gives way to darkness on someothers place,
Earth when moves one face
to get daylight,
Another face she moves
Rised Sun has to set,
And set Sun has to rise.
But rise of Sun brings light,
Gives way to darkness when set!
Sun of knowledge rise in one heart
Will never set,
Simply glow here bright,
And pass from one heart to another,
Just as love radiated,
Never emptied in one heart,
but fills other hearts too!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra