Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
The Sun rises on my place will Shine,
but gives way to darkness on someothers place,
Earth when moves one face
to get daylight,
Another face she moves
Rised Sun has to set,
And set Sun has to rise.
But rise of Sun brings light,
Gives way to darkness when set!
Sun of knowledge rise in one heart
Will never set,
Simply glow here bright,
And pass from one heart to another,
Just as love radiated,
Never emptied in one heart,
but fills other hearts too!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee
- She knows now, hasmukh amathalal
- I am on the top, gajanan mishra