Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
The Sun rises on my place will Shine,
but gives way to darkness on someothers place,
Earth when moves one face
to get daylight,
Another face she moves
Rised Sun has to set,
And set Sun has to rise.
But rise of Sun brings light,
Gives way to darkness when set!
Sun of knowledge rise in one heart
Will never set,
Simply glow here bright,
And pass from one heart to another,
Just as love radiated,
Never emptied in one heart,
but fills other hearts too!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Incomplete Lioness, Linda Bierds
- The Dog Next Door, Tony Adah
- Joseph Cornell, with Box, Michael Dumanis
- The Painting, John Balaban
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.2, cheynne dries
- Why knowing is (& Matisse's Woman with a.., Martha Ronk
- Time to Think in an Unused Place pt.1, cheynne dries
- Grouch Grinch, Philo Yan
- 'new fairy', saif gallant
- Seeing All the Vermeers, Alfred Corn