Christian K. Montiel
After you left me.
After you left me.
I though that everything was going to be all right after you were gone from my life but this morning I woke with you in my mind and I want to call you back but they cut my phone last night so now I don’t know what do.
Running in the street looking for way to find you close too me but you live too far away from me and I don’t have any money to ride the bus that would get me close to your home.
So now is just this bottle of whisky and this empty pages in my book where I feel like I’m going to write about you, but I don’t know I guess I have no light just this candle light that is about to die lonely like me into the night.
I light a cigarette and take sip and I lay back and I look to the mirror and I see how miserable I look since I don’t have you and I guess is since you left me alone because you got fed up of feeling alone, so I guess the best is to let you go so you can find the love that you were looking for.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After you left me. by Christian K. Montiel )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)