Christian K. Montiel
After you left me.
After you left me.
I though that everything was going to be all right after you were gone from my life but this morning I woke with you in my mind and I want to call you back but they cut my phone last night so now I don’t know what do.
Running in the street looking for way to find you close too me but you live too far away from me and I don’t have any money to ride the bus that would get me close to your home.
So now is just this bottle of whisky and this empty pages in my book where I feel like I’m going to write about you, but I don’t know I guess I have no light just this candle light that is about to die lonely like me into the night.
I light a cigarette and take sip and I lay back and I look to the mirror and I see how miserable I look since I don’t have you and I guess is since you left me alone because you got fed up of feeling alone, so I guess the best is to let you go so you can find the love that you were looking for.
Christian K. Montiel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (After you left me. by Christian K. Montiel )
- The End, D.A. Woods
- Sad Sorrows, Frank Weedings
- Understand My Horse, Naveed Akram
- At That Time, Luis Estable
- A Poem and Four Films, the guy in charge
- Short Never, Luis Estable
- Deep Monster, Naveed Akram
- Allow This, Luis Estable
- A better life حياة افضل, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- She Loved Her Some Peterbilt, the guy in charge
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)