Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart Of Galaxy Part Two
The galaxy is my playground
Stealing the gravitronic pull of stars
Sails centrifugally whipped round
Harpooning the angry face of Mars.
Captured moons power my plutonic ship
Rowing meteoric oars in the galley's bay
Light years flip, time trails slip
White suns burst black holes thirst
In the Milky Way
Where I encounter young Captain A.
A man of legend and song
Of noble Persian birth
Defending the earth
His crew attacked
With nebular drenched gas
His crew dying loud and long!
Oh! But his ship of a maverick
And marvelous formation,
Masts of silver toned ionic steel
Garish wind strung gyrating sails
Decks of amber sun soaked gold
And his crew hearty and bold.
Written by 'Captain Cur'
IN collaboration with:
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
this poem is the second part of the adventures of two captains. first part is on Captain cur page. the next one will be on his page too.
Enjoy reading our adventures!
Captain Cur& A.
Comments about this poem (Adventures Of Two Captains To The Heart Of Galaxy Part Two by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- The Nigerian Politician, Joseph Ogbonna
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)