Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Adventures of two captains_ Part 8, By Hook or by Crook
Amid supplications and laurel wreaths,
She wore her hoary crown
Enthroned in power on her regal seat,
Her subjects bowing down.
Rapt beauty reflected by endless moons
Heralding newborn suns,
Planet rings woven in celestial hues
Where comet tails are spun;
Stellar elixirs, molecular scents,
The ions of her breeze,
Eyes of turquoise exotically bends
My torso to my knees.
Foreign cantatas’ tumultuous scenes,
Egyptian in her stance,
Bountiful jungles and African dreams
Encompassing her dance.
Rich vineyards of pleasure, succulent grapes,
I drank her karmic wine
Making love to her desert oasis
Enslaving me in time.
written by Captain cur,
In collaboration with:
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
hope you all enjoy reading these adventures in our pages.
Comments about this poem (Adventures of two captains_ Part 8, By Hook or by Crook by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI