Bill and Bob, they started it all,
And step by step they scaled the slope,
Dropping the chains of alcohol
And picking up the tools of hope.
Along the way, the word was spread.
Others came to join the journey.
No longer given up for dead,
We learned to live life soberly.
So full of promise for the good,
That we should share with those who came
For help. And doing so, we could,
Like Bill and Bob, enjoy the same.
These steps have saved a lot of us -
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AA by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola