A Turtle In My Stomach
Wrenched from the depth of the blue
Where it flapped its wings
In the waves’ symphony,
A turtle landed in my stomach.
It swims in my digestive tide
And would soon reach the red sea!
A fantastic journey
Just to feed my greedy fantasy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Turtle In My Stomach by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Emotions, toju peppeh
- 23, Dean Meredith
- After Trinity, John Meade Falkner
- Jamaica, Nassy Fesharaki
- ÞeSaÞ, ATUL KUMAR SHARMA
- something did'nt dadd up - sum 50 - The .., sEaN nOrTh
- Please Do Not Misunderstand, Rohit Sapra
- We, Neela Nath
- Canción Nocturna, León de Greiff
- There Is Still Hope, Electric Lady