A Tribute to Our Friend, Our Sister Germaine Aldajuste
We lost our friend, our sister, our nightingale,
Our diva, who sang 'Ave Maria, Gratia Plena' so well.
Our sister took flight, our angel is gone
To the celestial horizon; listen to the shadow of her footsteps.
Our angel had a contagiously pleasant smile on her lips.
Our sister was friendly, helpful, dedicated and cheerful.
She was very religious and kinder than the roses of the season.
Our friend is gone, where the sun shines plentifully,
Where the moon brightens the meadows and pastures brilliantly,
And the starry skies twinkle majestically.
Thousands of angels accompany her to a velvety soil,
Thousands of rainbows await her. What a phenomenon!
Ave Maria! May God bless her! We all feel the pain
Of losing a sister, who has endured patiently and courageously.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Tribute to Our Friend, Our Sister Germaine Aldajuste by Hebert Logerie )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher