A Tribute To Mitchell John Kemling
He was like a shiny gold casket
That, when opened,
Shows coins of the same color
As well as pearls, diamonds,
And colorful gemstones.
A loving person to the end,
His organs saved lives
After an aneurysm left him brain-dead.
Andrea Totaro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tribute To Mitchell John Kemling by Andrea Totaro )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way