Stevie Taite (30th January 1973 / Kent, England)
A to Z of A body completing demanding exercise.
Constantly demanding energy
Heart internally jettisoning
Keeping lifejuce moving
Neatly optimising pulse
Quickening rate steadily
To undertake vigorously
With x-treme youthful zeal
Stevie Taite's Other Poems
- A Lesson On Poetry From My Five Year Old
- A Quiet Side Street
- A to Z of A body completing demanding ex...
- A to Z of less able exerciser!
- A Writers' Zen
- Affliction or Blessing?
- Angels fall
- Another limerick about the limerick mast...
- Answered in dreams (a bit saucy)
- Autumn 's waking mutants!
- Before A*
- Behold The Flower Of The Waterlily
- Black and Gold
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.