A Tanka about So-Called Clichéd Imagery
A ship perched
atop forest branches...
the face of the Muse
in clichéd imagery
Note: The opening lines refer to the iconic image in Werner Herzog's one of most acclaimed films, Fitzcarraldo.
Poet Other Poems
- A Bittersweet Year of Travel, A Haiku Se...
- A Day at the Festival: A Haiku Sequence
- A Day in Her Shadowy Life for the New Po...
- A Dead Man Writing
- A Dedication To You, The Reader
- A Drunken Poem
- A Gendai Haiku About War
- A Haiku about a Deceased Friend
- A Haiku about a Drunk Poet on New Year's...
- A Haiku about a monarch butterfly
- A Haiku about Afghanistan's First Female...
- A Haiku About Anne Frank House
- A Haiku About Dark Thoughts
- A Haiku about Double Love Suicide
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.