Ramesh T A
A Sunny Day!
Smiling star flowers in light brown colour
Blooming regularly in the morning welcomes
One and all before they begin their routine!
Little squirrels play everywhere with noise
While parrots and mynas crisscross in the sky
Before all become busy to begin their businesses!
Sun is already up with brightness in Summer
While the rain clouds covering whole town
Keep its heat building up greenhouse effect!
That boils people as biryani as in a hot pot
To have dum effect to make dish delicious
For customers to enjoy at the lunch time....!
Fruit juice and cool drink shops open wide
To welcome thirsty tourists to quench it
And make themselves cool to go round place!
Kulfi, chocolate and vanilla ice creams ready
With Tutifruiti and Faluda ice creams ever
Wait in ice parlours for customers to consume!
Delightful will be the Sunny days with all those
Paraphernalia ready to cool down Sun's effect,
A marvel of scientific innovations in these days!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sunny Day! by Ramesh T A )
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley