Ramesh T A
A Sunny Day!
Smiling star flowers in light brown colour
Blooming regularly in the morning welcomes
One and all before they begin their routine!
Little squirrels play everywhere with noise
While parrots and mynas crisscross in the sky
Before all become busy to begin their businesses!
Sun is already up with brightness in Summer
While the rain clouds covering whole town
Keep its heat building up greenhouse effect!
That boils people as biryani as in a hot pot
To have dum effect to make dish delicious
For customers to enjoy at the lunch time....!
Fruit juice and cool drink shops open wide
To welcome thirsty tourists to quench it
And make themselves cool to go round place!
Kulfi, chocolate and vanilla ice creams ready
With Tutifruiti and Faluda ice creams ever
Wait in ice parlours for customers to consume!
Delightful will be the Sunny days with all those
Paraphernalia ready to cool down Sun's effect,
A marvel of scientific innovations in these days!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sunny Day! by Ramesh T A )
- The Blue Eyed, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Tortoise, Betsy Sholl
- A Reflecting Mirror, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sanctuary, Naveed Khalid
- Angel of Dissent, Betsy Sholl
- The Queen Mary, Ima Ryma
- Atukei, The Itesot Girl, maureen ceasar
- A Little Traveling Music, Betsy Sholl
- Masochistic Punishment, Margaret Alice Second
- On the Eve of Festives, Riyaz Yamish
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)