Ramesh T A
A Sunny Day!
Smiling star flowers in light brown colour
Blooming regularly in the morning welcomes
One and all before they begin their routine!
Little squirrels play everywhere with noise
While parrots and mynas crisscross in the sky
Before all become busy to begin their businesses!
Sun is already up with brightness in Summer
While the rain clouds covering whole town
Keep its heat building up greenhouse effect!
That boils people as biryani as in a hot pot
To have dum effect to make dish delicious
For customers to enjoy at the lunch time....!
Fruit juice and cool drink shops open wide
To welcome thirsty tourists to quench it
And make themselves cool to go round place!
Kulfi, chocolate and vanilla ice creams ready
With Tutifruiti and Faluda ice creams ever
Wait in ice parlours for customers to consume!
Delightful will be the Sunny days with all those
Paraphernalia ready to cool down Sun's effect,
A marvel of scientific innovations in these days!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sunny Day! by Ramesh T A )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Magic, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life Stretching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra
- Capturing An Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A river, Leong Ming Loong
- The End of the Road, Sandra Feldman
- Silent Conversation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Serenity Is Placed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak