Ramesh T A
A Sunny Day!
Smiling star flowers in light brown colour
Blooming regularly in the morning welcomes
One and all before they begin their routine!
Little squirrels play everywhere with noise
While parrots and mynas crisscross in the sky
Before all become busy to begin their businesses!
Sun is already up with brightness in Summer
While the rain clouds covering whole town
Keep its heat building up greenhouse effect!
That boils people as biryani as in a hot pot
To have dum effect to make dish delicious
For customers to enjoy at the lunch time....!
Fruit juice and cool drink shops open wide
To welcome thirsty tourists to quench it
And make themselves cool to go round place!
Kulfi, chocolate and vanilla ice creams ready
With Tutifruiti and Faluda ice creams ever
Wait in ice parlours for customers to consume!
Delightful will be the Sunny days with all those
Paraphernalia ready to cool down Sun's effect,
A marvel of scientific innovations in these days!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sunny Day! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska