A Storm is Coming My Way
There is a storm coming my way
Grey skies have made harbor where it was blue
The fairer wind is here and never blows away
Is soaking in the rain what I have to go through?
My mind races as it tries to find a way
To escape, my heart would love too.
But I guess the storm is here never to stay
Because to rise soon, the sun I bet will do
Then I will smile and have my say
As the rain bow shines in hue.
Poet Other Poems
- A Flower By All Means
- A Journey To Bee -new-
- A Love Lost In Vain
- A Man Resigned
- A Nightmare
- A Piece to Some Home Grown Poet -new-
- A Rose For A Lady I Love To Look Up On -new-
- A Storm is Coming My Way
- A Tree And A Man, Of Unreturned Love! -new-
- All Is Equal That Is People! -new-
- Alone On A Cold Winter’s Night!
- And Then You Die -new-
- And To Myself I Speak The Truth
- As I Get Closer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.