A Storm is Coming My Way
There is a storm coming my way
Grey skies have made harbor where it was blue
The fairer wind is here and never blows away
Is soaking in the rain what I have to go through?
My mind races as it tries to find a way
To escape, my heart would love too.
But I guess the storm is here never to stay
Because to rise soon, the sun I bet will do
Then I will smile and have my say
As the rain bow shines in hue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Storm is Coming My Way by Dash Black )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas