A Simple Desire
I miss having a friend
A true friend, I miss so much
Nobody even talks to me now.
Hurt is so much in my feelings that I simply cannot describe
All my efforts go in vain
As I am in pain, so much of it.
This torture of not having even a single true friend
Is really too much for me.
What did I actually do so wrong?
To deserve all this?
Everyone is rejecting me, I need a true friend
Someone to care for me by feeling my emotions
It is a simple desire of affection
Do I not deserve it?
Am I requesting for too much?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Simple Desire by Rohit Sapra )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Elinor Morton Wylie
(7 September 1885 – 16 December 1928)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 입싸방은아메센터jh, hthrth fdghfh
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale