A Simple Desire
I miss having a friend
A true friend, I miss so much
Nobody even talks to me now.
Hurt is so much in my feelings that I simply cannot describe
All my efforts go in vain
As I am in pain, so much of it.
This torture of not having even a single true friend
Is really too much for me.
What did I actually do so wrong?
To deserve all this?
Everyone is rejecting me, I need a true friend
Someone to care for me by feeling my emotions
It is a simple desire of affection
Do I not deserve it?
Am I requesting for too much?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Simple Desire by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston