A Sad Day
A sad day when kids replace books with guns.
A sad day when words turn to violence.
A sad day when home becomes what they fear.
A sad day when knowledge is now learned in the street.
A sad day when colors result in hate.
A sad day when a life of opportunities is wasted in a blink of an eye.
A sad day, is that this day, is today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sad Day by Phil Panebianco )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar