Ramesh T A
A Romance at Night!
Hazy Moon shining glossy in the night
With slow mist covering as blanket
Street lamps paint funnel shapes on
Thin mist coated canvas looking cool!
Wearing loose mist white apparel on
As a ballet dancer she walks on balcony
Speculating over her lover's arrival
From a distant land at least in this night!
Braving all fog in the cold night on a bike
He moves faster against biting cold long
With a view of seeing his lady very soon
Switches on yellow head lights on the road!
Longing to meet her lover she pines
With her bosom tight against the wind
Feeling sure to mingle with him in full
Before night end comes sooner or later!
Night silence makes clear her ears well
To hear lover's bike sound at a distance
Increasing her hope and joy to the top
Looking at the gate door quite wide open!
Smooth he enters the entrance quite well
Looking up her lady standing on the balcony
With beaming smiles ready to embrace him
And drench in rain of kisses all night long...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Romance at Night! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA