Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
I do not know what love is,
What I have felt it is a bliss,
It is beauty divine, and twine,
A pitiable hero with a pathetic heroine
I do not know the merit of love,
What I guess is a miraculous prize,
A fool with its touch turns wise.
I do not know how far materially love values,
But my mind confirms that it opens all clues,
An ever green oasis is love,
A crystalline lake to bathe,
A magic fruit to eat and nourish,
A mirror that keeps us fresh.
Each here on other's boat,
Stands, the coveted mariner,
Topsy turvy may be the sea,
No risk there to reach the harbor
Our ships would
Therefore, out do
Where no mariner,
Ever tried to sail,
The bourne of,
Earth and heaven,
And Time's warning bell.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.