Hardik Vaidya (26 Dec 1969, yet to kick the bucket. / Mahuva, Gujarat, India.)
A Pen's Wish
Let my poem kiss you,
Before the Skies seal your lips.
Let my poem pour into your eyes,
Before the oceans drown in them.
Let my poem brush across your face,
Before the wind tosses your locks over it.
Let my poem mingle in your soul,
Before the starlit night melts into it.
Poet Other Poems
- @ of life.
- 1 2 3 4 New Nursery Rhym...
- 14 February 2013 - Valentines Day
- 1736 Borivali Slow
- 2014 The March To Delhi
- 64th Republic Day - India.
- 6th Season - Change of Perceptions
- 7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender
- A man deconstructed.
- A Pen's Wish
- A poets Cenotaph.
- A Poet's Prize
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.