A nymph`s call at waterfalls...
(Monday, September 15,2008)
A nYmpH by chance happened to pass by a waterfalls...
And was attracted in it's submurging rush of crystal waters,
Her wings are broken, can't fly, can't explore;
So she waited for a mortal to carry her near the pool.
Then the mortal came, by chance, passed into woods thru the falls,
And saw the most beautiful nymph he had ever seen in dreams;
He offered to lift her up, carry her on his back,
So the nymph can enjoy the rapture of the site!
The mortal stared while the nYmpH giggle and laugh,
And as their eyes met, they knew they are in lOve;
Alas! She needs no wings to fly or even swim on deep waters of the site!
I am the nYmph, yOu are the mortal, can we be One in heart?
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A nymph`s call at waterfalls... by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher