A nymph`s call at waterfalls...
(Monday, September 15,2008)
A nYmpH by chance happened to pass by a waterfalls...
And was attracted in it's submurging rush of crystal waters,
Her wings are broken, can't fly, can't explore;
So she waited for a mortal to carry her near the pool.
Then the mortal came, by chance, passed into woods thru the falls,
And saw the most beautiful nymph he had ever seen in dreams;
He offered to lift her up, carry her on his back,
So the nymph can enjoy the rapture of the site!
The mortal stared while the nYmpH giggle and laugh,
And as their eyes met, they knew they are in lOve;
Alas! She needs no wings to fly or even swim on deep waters of the site!
I am the nYmph, yOu are the mortal, can we be One in heart?
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A nymph`s call at waterfalls... by Inner Whispers )
- Spry Praise, Josh Terpening
- Star-gazing Creatures, Josh Terpening
- Ray Of Light, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Premature Enlightenment, Josh Terpening
- You, Yohan Confectioner
- this happiness, noel maddock
- Loves Philosophy, Yohan Confectioner
- We, Yohan Confectioner
- Trust None, Even Me!, Sir Toby
- More Deliberately Taken, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)