A Note to Myself
Never give up, hold steadfast on your work and goals,
Aim high, go slow, find refinement,
Don't rush and hurry things along,
Back off others and have fun with my life,
Do not trust so easily and so blindly,
Stop assuming people mean what they say,
Sop assuming people say what they mean.
Stop assuming people will do what they say they will do.
Listen more carefully,
Watch for double tongues and duplicitious minds,
Look for consistancy...
Actions speak louder than words.
There is always love,
My happiness is within me and it pours out and over flows to those who accept it,
My goodness and mercy bring grace to everyone.
My smile is infectious,
My laughter contagious,
Live in the present moment,
Sieze the day...carp the damn!
Speak kindly and softly,
Do good deeds daily,
Always help another in need.
Pray daily and if you can fill someones need..do so!
Faith without actions is dead.
Lift others up in prayer,
Be Cammy, be free,
Live, love and laugh,
Life is a dance, dance daily,
Life is a song, sing everyday,
Life is a poem, write daily
Life is a story..share yours.
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Note to Myself by Cambridge Keenan )
- Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid