A Note to Myself
Never give up, hold steadfast on your work and goals,
Aim high, go slow, find refinement,
Don't rush and hurry things along,
Back off others and have fun with my life,
Do not trust so easily and so blindly,
Stop assuming people mean what they say,
Sop assuming people say what they mean.
Stop assuming people will do what they say they will do.
Listen more carefully,
Watch for double tongues and duplicitious minds,
Look for consistancy...
Actions speak louder than words.
There is always love,
My happiness is within me and it pours out and over flows to those who accept it,
My goodness and mercy bring grace to everyone.
My smile is infectious,
My laughter contagious,
Live in the present moment,
Sieze the day...carp the damn!
Speak kindly and softly,
Do good deeds daily,
Always help another in need.
Pray daily and if you can fill someones need..do so!
Faith without actions is dead.
Lift others up in prayer,
Be Cammy, be free,
Live, love and laugh,
Life is a dance, dance daily,
Life is a song, sing everyday,
Life is a poem, write daily
Life is a story..share yours.
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Note to Myself by Cambridge Keenan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas
- Call the coastguard there's a galley sla.., Mark Heathcote
- My English Sucks ….. [ENGLISH ('poo.., Bri Edwards
- The Fairytale Stories Will Emerge, mary douglas
- Someday On The Page Where The Monsters A.., mary douglas
- My True Friends And Readers, Lilly Emery